INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
When you access our Website We may collect and process the following information from you:
- Information that you provide when you register to use our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registration and all information provided when you request further information or services from us. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Services.
- Details of your visits to the Website and your use of the App and Device (as these terms are defined in our Terms and Conditions) including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- Information about your use of our Services, which may include details of your online activity accessed via the Device.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
RETENTION OF AND UPDATES TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Some of your personal information is kept for the duration of your use of our Services. Other information may be deleted after a shorter period, in particular the information we collect about your online activity will be kept for a period of 60 days
If your personal details change you may update them by accessing the relevant page of the Website or by contacting us using the contact details below. If you have any questions about how we use information collected which relates to you, please contact us by sending a request by email to the contact details below.
We will endeavor to update your personal information within seven (7) working days of any new or updated personal information being provided to Us, in order to ensure that the personal information We hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible.
USES MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Website and App is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and/or mobile device.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To create published reports based on anonymized user behavior
In addition to the above uses we may use your information, or permit selected third parties to use your information, to notify you about goods or services which may be of interest to you.
For such uses we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) if you have consented to such communication when we collect your data, OR if the contact relates to goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous transaction with you.
If you do not wish to receive communications from Us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or select the opt-out option in our emails.
Save insofar as is necessary in order for Us to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us, We will not share your data with third parties unless We have procured your express consent to do so.
We may collect information about your mobile phone, computer or other device from which you access the Website, the App and/or the Internet via the Device, or about your online activity using the Device, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. We use this information for systems administration and to generate reports of aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. We may, however, use such information in conjunction with the data We have about you in order to track your use of our Services.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any information collected from you is kept secure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal information, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- However, We may disclose your personal information to third parties: for deliveries of products and customers support.
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of WizherApp Inc, the Website, the App, our users and any third party we interact with the to provide our Services.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The data that We collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for Us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your orders, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
All information you provide to Us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
You have the right to ask Us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking/ticking certain tick boxes We use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting Us using our contact details set out below.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a $10 fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information We hold about you.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that We store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
The cookies We use include:
- “Analytical” They allow Us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps Us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- “Strictly necessary” cookies.These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- “Functionality” cookies.These are used to recognize you when you return to our Website. This enables Us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- “Targeting” cookies.These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies We use and the purposes for which We use them in the table below:
|Cookie||Name||Purpose||Expiry of Cookie and Further Information|
|Google Analytics||_utma||This cookie enables us to determine whether or not you have visited out website previously||Expires 2 years after beung set/updated|
|Google Analytics||_utmb||This cookie is used to establish and continue your session on our website, and update each time you visit a new page||Expires 30 minutes after being set/ updated|
|Google Analytics||_utmz||This cookie enables us to establish how you reached our website e.g. through a link: from another website or by typing in the website URL||Expired 6 months after being set / updated|